Saturday, March 14, 2015
The Ukrainian Club (aka Ukie Club) (map)
847 N. Franklin Street. Philadelphia, PA 19123
2:00 pm for contestants; 3:00 pm doors open
If you’ve been to a BigBite Philly event, then you know we are going to bring the heat! Join us for the Sixth Annual Philly Chili Bowl! Twenty-five competitors will get to showcase their culinary skills in front of Philly notable restaurants chefs, critics, and chili friends!
$10 ($15 at the door) to enter, eat, and judge the People’s Choice round.
$15 for single entry or $20 (for teams of 2)
Free entry if you bring a homemade pie. Details here.
Joncarl Lachman – Chef, NOORD eetcafe
Drew Lazor – Freelance Food & Drink Writer/Editor
Roberta Pipito – Blogger, Homemade Delish
Mason Wartman – Owner, Rosa’s Fresh Pizza
Jennifer Zavala – Top Chef alumn, Chef of Cherrybomb Bus, and host of Scrapple Internet TV
Reef the Lost Cause
DJ Philly Phil
Cheese Bar Provided By
Di Bruno Bros.
Cornbread Bar By
KRN.BRD formally known as Cornfed Cornbread
South Street Magic
1. Complete entry form and payment
2. Each individual/team will cook 6 (or more) quarts of chili
3. Each individual/team will serve their own chili recipes to the general public
4. All chili must be made from scratch before the event and cooked entirely
5. Teams are limited to 2 people per team
Click here to compete!
(25 entries only!)
*venue not handicapped accessible