Sunday, March 23, 2014
Join us on our fifth chili-cook-off and first-ever Philly Chili Bowl Brunch – including a variety of different competing chilis, light brunch beverages, music, and more! Twenty-five competitors will get to showcase their culinary skills in front of Philly notable restaurants chefs, critics, and beyond!
$10 ($15 at the door) to enter, eat, and judge the People’s Choice round.
$15 for single entry or $20 (for teams of 2), to enter the competition and a chance to be named the 5th Annual Philly Chili Bowl winner!
Chris Kearse – Will BYOB
Drew Lazor – Freelance Food & Drink Writer/Editor
Candice Birdsong – Pretty Girls Can Cook Blog
Lily Fischer – Chef/Owner, Cake Life Bake Shop & Chef/Owner, A Cupcake Wonderland & Winner of Food Network’s Cupcake Wars
DJ/Producer, DJ AfroDJiak
Music provided by the Legendary DJ Low Budget
1. Complete entry form and payment (must be received by March 21st)
2. Each individual/team will cook 6 (or more) quarts of chili
3. Each individual/team will serve and describe their chili recipes to the general public
4. All chili must be made from scratch before the event and cooked entirely
5. Teams are limited to 2 people per team
Register to compete here! 25 entries only!
$10 Pre-sale, $15 at the door